Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day Five

Major fail. In my defense, it was Black Friday. Crap defense, I know, especially since I left the mall with some great finds for myself.

My mother-in-law picked me up at 1:30am to drive with her to the mall in Savannah, since all Vidalia has for shopping is Walmart and a small Belk. Before she picked me up she had at Walmart, since 8pm.

Teresa is hardcore on Black Friday. We drove the hour-plus to Savannah and didn't make it back home until noon. She, almost literally, shopped til she dropped. I drove home because she was too sleepy (after 16 hours of shopping) to drive.

So in the madness, helping Teresa pick out clothes, shoes and toys for our girls, getting sucked into shopping for myself, and tracking down an 8G iPod Touch for Isabella, I failed. I did help Teresa give our girls awesome gifts. Maybe somehow that counts. I'm guessing no.

The rest of the day I slept, ate, and slept again. At least I think so. It's all a blur now.